Foreign Nationals


Global real estate buyers and investors are attracted to Florida for many of the same reasons as their domestic counterparts. But foreign nationals engaged in Florida real estate transactions also have their own unique motivations, concerns, and objectives, and face cross-border legal and tax issues that are at once complex and critical to the closing of their real estate purchase or sale transaction.

We at Marina Title understand the needs of foreign nationals buying and selling Florida real estate. Our team of title and legal professionals has worked with individuals from around the world providing tailored title, escrow, settlement, and closing services to address the variety of matters that foreign nationals must navigate to successfully purchase and sell Florida real estate.

No matter where you may be from, the team at Marina Title will be here, standing ready to be your partner and guide throughout your Florida closing transaction. We have deep roots in Florida’s real estate market, and our attorneys and title professionals have extensive experience assisting foreign buyers, sellers, and investors in commercial and residential transactions of all sizes and complexity. Our attorneys are particularly well-versed in the Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA), allowing us to address the law’s legal and tax requirements and limitations.

Our services for foreign nationals include:

  • Closing Services for Residential & Commercial Transactions
  • Title Examination and Title Insurance
  • Escrow Services
  • Refinance Transactions
  • Remote Online Notary (RON) Services
  • FIRPTA Counseling and Representation
  • Deed & Title Transfers
  • Assistance with Ways to Take Title (including Corporate Formation)
  • Section 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchanges

Whether you are a foreign investor seeking to buy or sell Florida real estate or are considering selling to or buying property owned by a foreign national, Marina Title can provide you with the comprehensive title, escrow, and closing services to help you achieve your objectives. We also have a multilingual staff that speaks Spanish, Farsi, and other languages. To learn more about our services, contact us today at (305) 901-5628 or email us at

Become a Client Title Insurance CalculatorPlace An Order

    Contact Us


      Contact Us


      Featured oN